Registered mailLetters with proof of delivery
With registered mail (R), your letter is only handed to the recipient against a signature. The item is also insured.
In cases where you are sending important or valuable items, you want to be sure that they have actually been delivered. With registered mail (R) you have a legally binding proof of delivery.
- Letter items only handed over against a signature
- Delivery tracking (Track & Trace)
- Swiss Post is liable for loss, damage or inappropriate delivery up to CHF 500
- Legally binding proof of posting and delivery
- Can be supplemented with additional services personal delivery (RMP), return receipt (AR) and cash on delivery (COD)
The registered mail (R) service offers you peace of mind. The proof of delivery is evidence of the fact and time/date of receipt by the recipient. The insurance covers you against the risk of loss.