- As the sender, you can demand an exchange or return of devices or goods from your customers.
- You can notify your customers in advance by text message and/or e-mail that their device will be exchanged or retrieved.
Delivery to a specific storey
- Swiss Post can deliver the parcel to a specified location within a company.
Do not place in letterbox
- Size permitting, parcels are usually placed in the letterbox. If you would like a parcel to be delivered to the front door, you can specify this when you hand it in for mailing.
Place in letterbox or at front door
- For sending bulk mailings (PostPac Promo)
- For sending catalogues, PostPac Priority, PostPac Economy (cannot be combined with signature, insurance, COD or personal delivery)
- Fee: free of charge (liability excluded)
Notify by phone
- Would you like the recipient to be notified by phone in advance of the delivery? Swiss Post can see to this for you.
Take box back
- A service for shippers of individual reusable containers. The reusable container is returned to the sender without delay.
Return item immediately
- If a parcel cannot be delivered we will return it to the sender immediately. This is especially useful for perishable goods such as medicines, food, etc.
- We will deliver the parcel punctually on the desired date.
All items together
- We only deliver multi-item consignments to the recipient once all the parcels have arrived.
- With this delivery instruction, the sender can specify where the item should be deposited, e.g. in the garage, on the balcony, etc.
Take note of delivery information in the document pouch
- Special instructions for delivery carriers (e.g. complete waybill)
- Price: available on request
Show item; place in cellar (for VinoLog only)
- With these delivery instructions, the sender can specify that the postal carrier should show the VinoLog consignment to the recipient and then take it down to the cellar.
Delivery in the evening
- Option of evening delivery between 5.30 and 8 p.m.
- Collection of consignments with delivery the following evening
- Price: CHF 9.50 (excl. VAT.), in addition to the carriage fee for the parcel (min. 2 parcels per recipient)