Compare your personal profile with our trainee profile:
- You have studied at a university or a university of applied sciences (preferably economics)
- You completed your studies no more than 18 months before beginning the programme
- You are no more than 30 years old
- You have previous work experience (e.g. internships)
- You have a good command of German, French and English
- You are skilled at networked thinking, have varied interests and can work independently
If you fit this profile and would like to gain experience in different areas of work, we would be happy to receive your application.
Recruitment starts in December for programmes beginning in May, and in March for programmes beginning in November. We publish our advertisement containing everything you need to know about applying in the "Job offers" section of our website in December or March. As soon as the advertisement has been published, you are welcome to apply online via the .
Want to know when to send your application? Then register for our application platform and subscribe to the job newsletter there with your personal search criteria.
If you have any questions please contact
|Tel.||+41 (0)58 386 43 13|