Pick-upMailing parcels has never been so easy or convenient.
From now on, you don't even need to leave the house to post a parcel.
With WebStamp you can generate franked parcel labels online and can arrange for the postal carrier to collect the parcel directly from your door. Find out more about the most convenient way to mail your parcels:
- Registering securely
Register in just a few steps at .
- Weighing parcels
Weighing parcels at home is child's play.
- Entering consignment details
With just a few clicks you can confirm your preferred delivery speed, the weight of the parcel and, if necessary, the pick-up location. You can then copy your sender and recipient details from the stored addresses. Alternatively, you can search for the address in the integrated online directory.
- Printing labels
Print out the addresses on standard adhesive labels within seconds.
- Arranging collection
The most convenient part: with the click of a mouse, you can determine where and on which day your parcel is to be collected by the postal carrier – even if you're not at home. You can also arrange for the postal carrier to collect your parcel from the storage compartment of your letterbox or from your place of work. You can then monitor the progress of your parcel with the help of Track & Trace.
Good to know
- Only for parcels franked using WebStamp.
- You can specify your preferred collection address (e.g. workplace or neighbours).
- The postal carrier will collect your parcels from Monday to Friday on his/her standard delivery round (between 7.30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- You don’t need to be at home when the postal carrier calls (he/she can simply deposit the parcel in your letterbox, for example).
- Next-day collections can be arranged up to midnight of the previous day.
- A written receipt will be provided for each collection.
- Prices: CHF 4.50 for one parcel, CHF 6 for two parcels and CHF 9 for 3-5 parcels.